Want to enjoy rural village lifestyle but with the great cafes and diversity of the city, all within two hours of Sydney or Canberra? This property offers you all that plus the choice of several lifestyle options. Currently it is used as a live-in two bedroom residence with the addition of two short term rental accommodation (STRA) studios that generate excelllent consistent income from weekend-only rental. A third self-contained but attached studio is kept vacant for friends and family but could be easily configured to provide a large master suite to the main house.
The property has extensive vibrant gardens with picturesque northern views towards the escarpment, mature trees, gazebo, lush lawns, as well as a glistening private in-ground swimming pool with entertaining deck.
The property would also make a great home for a large family or inter-generational family, with the seperate, self-contained accomodation perfect for elderly parents or teenage kids.
This 3642sqm approx. block features a large front garden with gravel parking area for up to three cars, second driveway entrance to double garage, and seperate workshop and storeroom.
Situated within easy walking distance to the vibrant village of Kangaroo Valley with its cafes and boutique shops, it's not hard to see why this is popular AirBnB stay in the valley.
The property also has the protection of planning permission to operate as a regular BnB for up to ten guests. The property could also make a great location for a day spa (subject to council permission) that caters to the vibrant local wedding destination industry. Enjoy the relaxed Kangaroo Valley lifestyle with easy income, increase the STRA letting for more income, create your own inter-generational family estate or make your other lifestyle dream come true. The choice is yours.
• 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms in total.
• Detached two-door double garage + 4 open car spaces
• 2 bedroom studio & treehouse offers gas HWS separate to the main residence.
• Garden studio has separate electricity metering.
• In-ground fibreglass pool with deck.
• 2 x indoor spa baths, 1 x slow combustion wood fireplace, 1 x gas log fireplace.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in main residence and each studio (4 in total).
• Treehouse currently receives over $390 for a weekend (2 nights).
• 2 bedroom studio currently receives over $650 for a weekend (2 nights).
• Connected to town water & sewer.
• Mature gardens with extensive automatic garden lighting.
• Furniture included in the 2 bedroom studio, treehouse & garden studio. Excluded in the main residence.
Viewing by private inspections only.