This gorgeous Beechwood home has so many functional features that it suits a huge range of buyers. The 2 x ensuites is perfect if you have a parent living with you or a teenager, the 2 separate living areas at either end of the home allow for privacy and allows you to have your own space and the good sized butlers pantry gives you extra storage. A tropical oasis awaits you in the backyard with an in ground salt water swimming pool and tropical landscaped gardens. Located only 1km to the Worrigee shopping complex and medical centre, this home has everything you need.
- 5 bedrooms, all with BIW'S, main with WIR
- 3 bathrooms, Bed 1 & 2 with ensuites
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Extra parking space for car, trailer, boat or caravan
- In ground fibreglass salt water pool, provisions for heating
- 3 living areas, 2 x RC/AC, ceiling fans through-out
- Modern kitchen with good sized butlers pantry
- Caesarstone benchtops, dishwasher, gas cooktop, double oven
- 22 solar panels, plantation shutters, ornate cornices, alarm
- Landscaped gardens, garden shed, water tank, gas HWS
- Large internal laundry with cupboards
- Only 1km to Worrigee shopping complex & medical centre
This impressive home has been loved and well kept by the current owner and it shows. Not often do 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms homes come on the market of this standard, so don't wait to book your inspection.
Inspection by appointment only.