Step onto the front porch and be welcomed by the homely vibe of this character cottage with beautiful lead light windows and period elements. Positioned perfectly on an approx 1176sqm block and only a short stroll to the heart of Kangaroo Valley, this bespoke cottage is sure to impress.
As soon as you enter the property, you are immediately surrounded by beautiful, private landscaped gardens. Built around 1869 this 3 bedroom cottage with office/study has many characteristics of a bygone era but offers all the modern conveniences.
The HUGE detached outbuilding/garage is completely lined and includes a double barn door, side door entrance and high window, it would make a perfect yoga studio, home business, studio etc.
The cottage is not only within walking distance to the Valley's finest eateries & shops, you are only a few meters from the towns basketball court and tennis courts.
- New kitchen with dishwasher & induction cooktop
- Tastefully renovated bathroom with claw bath
- Side access to 11.6m x4.8m outbuilding/garage
- Separate office/study with own entrance off front verandah
- 2 x Wood fireplaces, floor ducted cooling/heating
- Leadlight windows, high ceilings, ornate cornices
- Polished timber floorboards throughout
- Front & back verandahs with garden views
- Beautifully landscaped gardens, chook shed
- 6.63kw back to grid solar system with inverter & management app
- Internal laundry, separate 2nd WC
Inspection by appointment only